We always have a lot ideas for travels – both small and the big ones. But for a long time our biggest dream was a trip far, far away… Trip Around the World…
Finally, after a lot of hours thinking talking about it, we made the decision – we’re going!
From planning to realization leads a very long road, but there’s always a moment when you leave home with the backpack on…
We’re started the trip of our dreams in August 2015. During one year we visited previously unknown to us regions of world, which existed only in our the stories we’ve heard so far. Today, it’s we who can tell these stories and we’re not going to hide it – we love to do it! And we’d like to describe it, just like our previous trips, on this blog.
Before the trip we prepared a map on which we marked the general route of our journey.
Additionally, we’ve had a list of 3 things that we want to do at each of the stages. Our plans were quite ambitious and we’ve managed to fullfill most of them. As we progress with writing about our adventures from the trip around the world, we’ll be marking if we managed to do what we planned or not 🙂
- to take a picture of Niagara at night – (read: Niagara Falls)
- to camp in Algonquin Provincial Park – (read: In search of a moose…)
- to meet a moose – (read: Different aspects of Quebec)
- to walk around in Big Apple – (read: “I want to be a part of it – New York…”)
- to visit national parks looking for Yogi bear – (list of posts about National Parks in USA)
- to drive through the vast spaces on Route 66 – (read: Not only National Parks…)
- to touch the lines on Nazca Desert – we couldn’t touch but you could see lines from the observation tower (read: Nazca Lines – our second ‘must see’ in Peru)
- to eat a rosted guinea-pig and drink it down with a frog smoothie – without frog smoothie (read: On the Lake Titicaca)
- to be amazed by the sunrise over Machu Picchu – (read: Machu Picchu – The Pearl of Peru)
- to sleep on a beach under a palm tree (read: “Fiji-time” on Mana Island)
- to dive until we get our fingers wrinkled (read: “Fiji-time” on Mana Island)
- share a coconut on Christmas Eve supper (read: “Fiji-time” on Mana Island)
in New Zealand
- to fit in a hobbit-hole
- to see the plate boundary zone
- to hike the fjords on the other side of the globe
- to hug a koala bear
- to learn how to surf
- to get to Uluru
in South-East Asia
- to contemplate while walking numerous temples
- to rent a room with a view at Ha Long Bay
- to ride on an elephant
We invite you to follow our adventures from the trip around the world!
You can find all the posts under We visited menu.